- About Heritage
Heritage Auckland offers spacious, apartment-style accommodation with extensive facilities for long stay accommodation. Our suites are ideal for corporate travellers conducting long or short-term project work in Auckland city, general relocations or just ongoing business needs.
Options include deluxe, one and two bedroom suites, with ample space to live and work, open-plan lounge and dining areas, plus separate bedrooms. Our suites with separate living and bedroom areas are ideal for small or informal meetings.
Our friendly team is available 24-hours to make your stay as homely as possible, and to take care of any other arrangements as required.
On an extended stay, healthy eating is an important consideration. Hectors Restaurant caters for all manner of dietary requirements, giving particular attention to vegetarians and vegans. Choose from the extensive menu, then sit back and let our Executive Chef and their team prepare a delicious meal. Finish the evening with a nightcap in the Lobby Bar, or meet colleagues for an early-evening aperitif.
– Wi-Fi access
– LCD television, SKY TV and DVD player
– Fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette
– Writing desk for workspace
– Laundry facilities (Tower Wing suites plus some Hotel Wing Executive Suites only).
– Limited parking available
– Discounted daily and weekly rates for in-room Wi-Fi or broadband
– Free Wi-Fi access in-room or the lobby/bar (up to 60 minutes or 100MB daily)
– Free daily newspaper
– Room serviced twice weekly
– 24-hour reception and key protected lift access for greater security
– Free access to on-site health club including swimming pool, indoor lap pool, spa pool, fully-equipped gymnasium and tennis court.