Hosting an impressive event starts with an equally impressive location. At Heritage Queenstown, we provide the ultimate setting for meetings, conferences, banquets or other important events.
A professional conference team is dedicated to ensuring successful events and special functions, coordinating our Queenstown conference facilities, venues and catering to make the difference you need.
Conference rooms can accommodate up to 200 delegates, with both indoor and outdoor venues, all providing executive meeting facilities in private and secluded grounds. A range of breakout options is included in the full food and beverage services, and audiovisual presentation equipment is available.
Heritage Queenstown's award-winning Icon Conference Centre offers delegates expansive lake and mountain views from the conference room and rooftop terrace, and includes display access for car launches. The rooftop venue provides a spectacular venue for outdoor and marquee events.
It also happens to be one of Queenstown’s finest wedding venues.
Queenstown event and conference facilities include:
- Conference room with expansive views of Lake Wakatipu
- Ability to seat 160 people banquet-style or 200 people theatre-style
- Vehicle entrance for car launches
- Rooftop terrace for outdoor and marquee events
- State of the art audio visual and sound equipment
- Flexibility for complex plans
- Indoor or outdoor venues plus breakout rooms
- Broadband and Wi-Fi internet access
- Full food and beverage services
- Secretarial services available including fax, photocopying, word processing, courier service and email
- Full range of audio visual equipment
- Dedicated conference specialist available at all times.