Heritage & CityLife Hotels COVID-19 Update
The health and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our top priority at Heritage and CityLife Hotels and Heritage Collection properties.
Following the announcement by the Prime Minister that we are moving down to Level 2, we have taken the opportunity to review the status of our hotels. Some of our Hotels are beginning to re-open, whilst others remain closed currently but will continue to accept new reservations from July 1st 2020.
To make planning your stay with us easier, direct bookings made through our website for stays up to 20 December 2020 are fully flexible. This means that you can cancel or change your booking at any time, up to 48 hours before arrival, without incurring penalties (does not apply to bookings made via third party websites or travel agents).
Health & Safety
We are taking a number of measures to prioritise the health and safety of our guests and staff. These measures are informed by Ministry of Health guidelines, which can be viewed here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact reception at your chosen hotel. All contact details can be found at the links below.
* The following Heritage properties are currently operating a restricted service. If you have a new reservation enquiry in regards to these hotels please contact the property directly. Specific opening dates are listed on their website pages:
- Heritage Collection Sea Spray Suites, Paihia
- Heritage Collection The Waterfront Suites, Paihia
- Heritage Collection Tuscany Villas, Rotorua
- Heritage Collection Anchorage Resort, Taupo
- The Devon Hotel, New Plymouth
- Heritage Collection Portside Hotel, Gisborne
- Rutherford Hotel Nelson, A Heritage Hotel
- Heritage Collection Marlborough Vintners Hotel, Blenheim
- Heritage Collection The White Morph, Kaikōura
- Heritage Collection Lake Resort, Cromwell
- Heritage Dunedin Leisure Lodge
The following properties remain closed for now but will continue to accept new reservations from July 1st 2020.