Heritage & CityLife Hotels COVID-19 Update
The health and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our top priority at Heritage and CityLife Hotels and Heritage Collection properties.
Health & Safety
We are taking a number of measures to prioritise the health and safety of our guests and staff. These measures are informed by Ministry of Health guidelines, which can be viewed here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact reception at your chosen hotel. All contact details can be found at the links below.
To make planning your stay with us easier, direct bookings made through our website for stays up to 20 December 2020 are fully flexible. This means that you can cancel or change your booking at any time, up to 48 hours before arrival, without incurring penalties (does not apply to bookings made via third party websites or travel agents).
* The following Heritage properties are currently open. If you have a new reservation enquiry in regards to these hotels please contact the property directly. Specific details are listed on their website pages:
- Heritage Collection Sea Spray Suites, Paihia
- Heritage Collection The Waterfront Suites, Paihia
- Heritage Collection The Reef Resort, Taupo
- Heritage Collection Anchorage Resort, Taupo
- The Devon Hotel, New Plymouth
- Heritage Collection Portside Hotel, Gisborne
- CityLife Wellington
- Rutherford Hotel Nelson, A Heritage Hotel
- Heritage Collection Marlborough Vintners Hotel, Blenheim
- Heritage Collection The White Morph, Kaikōura
- Heritage Collection Lake Resort, Cromwell
- Heritage Dunedin Leisure Lodge
- Heritage Queenstown