Hanmer Springs Familiarisation Tour
Register your interest to be hosted in the South Island
27 - 29 November 2019
We want you to experience all the region has to offer your conference delegates so you can book your event with confidence after meeting the locals and experiencing the destination and services first hand.
Departing the morning of Wednesday 27th November and returning the afternoon of Friday 29th November 2019.
- Return Air New Zealand flights from Auckland or Wellington to Christchurch
- Your hosts will meet you at the Christchurch airport to embark on a scenic 90 minute journey to the Alpine Village of Hanmer Springs
- Heritage Hanmer Springs accommodation
- the famous Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa
- group dinner options, wineries,
and, other hand picked activities that are must do for conference delegates, with a few surprises along the way.
Be immersed in the Hurunui district!
*Conditions apply. Acceptance on the familiarisation is at the discretion of Heritage Hotel Management and Hurunui Tourism, no correspondence will be entered into. Registrations close 6:00 pm Friday 25 October, although the familiarisation tour may already be filled at that time.