- About Heritage
Heritage Christchurch’s central location makes planning outings and dinners almost too easy.
Restaurants currently open and operating close to the Christchurch CBD include:
- Trevinos Bar and Restaurant, cnr Riccarton Rd and Mona Vale Ave, Riccarton, Christchurch – a fully licensed Restaurant & Bar catering for larger group bookings
- Elevate Bar & Restaurant, 2 Colombo Street, Cashmere – an attractive, comfortable and quality venue catering for relaxed drinks and meals and offering separate group dining areas
- Fox & Ferret Public Ale House, Rotherham Street, Riccarton, Christchurch – a more casual, relaxed venue with separate areas available for groups and private functions
Canterbury Employers Chamber of Commerce are currently located at the Westpac Business Hub, 55 Jack Hinton Drive, Addington, Christchurch. A range of different sized meeting spaces, interview rooms and training facilities are available for hire at the Business Hub.
Some local sightseeing activities suitable for group or individual activity available in the Christchurch area include:
- Air Force Museum of New Zealand, 45 Harvard Ave, Wigram, Christchurch – one of the worlds premier aviation collections including classic aircraft, medals and memorabilia, weapons and a vast number of exhibits
- Snow Experience and Penguin Encounter, International Antarctic Centre, 38 Orchard Road, Christchurch Airport – one of New Zealand’s best tourist attractions providing visitors with an interactive, fun and exciting experience of Antarctica. Meet the penguins, ride the Hagglund and face the Arctic Storm!
- Willowbank Buffet Dinner and Maori Cultural Concert, Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, Hussey Road, Christchurch – view native Kiwi up close and enjoy ‘Ko Tane’ an authentic Maori cultural performance giving you an insight in to pre-European Maori culture and lifestyles
- Jellie Park Recreation and Sports Centre, 295 Ilam Road, Burnside – offering indoor and outdoor pools, spa pool, sauna and steam room, hydroslides and fitness centre classes
- Adrenalin Forest Adventure Course, 105A Heyders Road, Spencerville, Christchurch – realise your potential and raise your confidence on the multi-level aerial obstacle course. Great team building fun for groups and families.
Akaroa Harbour Cruises & Swimming with Dolphins – Black Cat Cruises, Akaroa – Guided cruises packed with highlights including native dolphins, penguins and sea birds with views of the surrounding giant volcanic sea cliffs. Options to get up close and personal with Hector’s dolphins in the beautiful Akaroa Harbour.