- About Heritage
Happy New Year!
1 Jan 2013
2012 was a very exciting year full of so many things worth celebrating.
At Heritage Hotels we certainly had plenty to smile about so before we greet the dawn of a New Year allow us to briefly reflect on a year full of achievements.
1. The new convention centre at the Rutherford Nelson was opened in December
2. A complete refurbishment of the rooms at Heritage Queenstown took place
3. The Beechetree Suites, Taupo – The Viceroy, Napier – Tuscany Villas, Whakatane – The Martinborough Hotel, Martinborough and Marlborough Vinters Hotel, Marlborough, all joined the Heritage Boutique Collection
4. The Heritage Christchurch announced the reopening of the Old Government Building for April 15, 2013
6. CityLife Auckland won two Travelbug Hotel awards
7. The Icon Conference Centre at Heritage Queenstown won the Southern Architecture Award in Commercial Design
9. The Managing Director of Dynasty Hotel Group, Mr Jeffrey Tang, who established the Heritage Hotel, CityLife Hotel and Heritage Boutique Collection brands in New Zealand, was honoured with the Hotel Industry Achievement Award
We have a lot to be proud of but most of all we wouldn’t receive such recognition if we didn’t have the support of all our past and current guests. We thank you for staying with us and for passing your praise on to your friends and family, or by writing wonderful reviews on TripAdvisor.
We wish you every success in 2013 and we look forward to welcoming you back to any one of our eighteen New Zealand Heritage Hotel properties.
Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering 'it will be happier'...”
― Alfred Tennyson