School Holidays Promotion - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion (Promotion) is offered by Heritage Hotel Management Ltd, 35 Hobson Street, Auckland 1010 (Promoter). By entering the Promotion, Entrants acknowledge they have read and accepted the following terms and conditions.
- This Promotion opens 06:00 am Friday 13 April 2018 (NZDT) and closes midnight Sunday 29 April 2018 (NZDT) (Promotion Period).
- Entry is open to the general public with a Qualifying Purchase. Heritage Hotel Management, Heritage Hotels, CityLife Hotels, Heritage Collection and franchises staff and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- To enter the Promotion, Entrants are required to complete/purchase a booking online through the Heritage Website in the Promotion Period for a family night’s accommodation or school holiday package (minimum one adult and one child to be included in booking), at a participating hotel, for a stay between 13 April 2018 and 29 April 2018 (Qualifying Purchase). The entered person will be the name of the person who is booked in Room 1 of the booking (Entrant). Bookings via a third party website are not a Qualifying Purchase. A completed purchase constitutes entry into the Promotion by the Entrant and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Cancelled bookings will be excluded from this Promotion. Limit of one entry per booking.
- There is one (1) prize (Prize) to be won at the close of the Promotion. The Prize includes winning back the value of their Qualifying Purchase to a maximum of NZD$1,000.00.
1. The promotion excludes bookings at the Rutherford Hotel Nelson.
- Travel to and from the property is not included.
- There is a limit of one Prize available to be won across this Promotion. A cancellation of the Qualifying Purchase will forfeit the Prize.
- The draw for the Prize will take place the day after the end the Promotion Period (Draw Date), and all winners will be contacted by 4 May 2018.
- Prize winner will be notified via the email address or phone number provided in the booking.
- If a winner is not able to be contacted by any of the above methods, within 3 days of Draw Date, he/she will forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may redraw the relevant Prize at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or an alternative date.
- Additional supplier terms and conditions may apply.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any failure to receive an entry as a direct or indirect result of any technical problem of any kind or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the competition database, not at the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the Entrants release the Promoter from, any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of participation of the Entrant in this Promotion or the conduct of the Promotion generally.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the Entrants release the Promoter from, any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property if, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control (e.g. due to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures etc), this Promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the Promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are corrupted or affected. Further, in such circumstances, the Promoter may modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate any entries of any individuals in any way involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of the Promotion or abusing the communication system upon which the Promotion is being conducted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the specifics of any Prize at its sole discretion. If the Promoter substitutes a Prize for any reason it will do so for a Prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter reserves the right to change any conditions of the competition at any time.
- In addition, acceptance of a Prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that the Promoter may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or Prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, to the extent permitted by law.