BALLET COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is offered by Heritage Hotel Management, 35 Hobson Street, Auckland 1010 (the Promoter).
2. This promotion starts 09:00 AM Tuesday 1 August 2017 and closes 11:59 PM Sunday 20 August 2017.
3. Entry is open to the general public. Heritage Hotels, CityLife Hotels and Heritage Collection staff and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
4. Entry into the competition is completed by completing the online form or from the link through Facebook. One entry per person. Entry constitutes the entrant’s acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. The Prize is a double pass to the Royal New Zealand Balllet's season of Romeo and Juliet at the ASB Theatre, Aotea Centre on Thursday 31 August 2017.
5. One prize will be won - One prize of a double pass to Remoe and Juliet on Thursday 31 August 2017. Prize is not exchangeable for cash and tickets can not be exhanged for alternative dates. Travel for any prize is not included.
6. The prize draw will take place the day after the competition closes, and the winner will be notified by Monday 20 August 2017.
7. Prize winners will be notified via email with the details provided in the entry and tickets to be collected from CityLife Auckland.
8. If winner is not able to be contacted by any of the above methods, within 1 day of draw being made, prize will be redrawn.
9. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or an alternate date.
11. Transport to and from the show is not included.
12. Additional supplier terms and conditions may apply.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any failure to receive an entry as a direct or indirect result of any technical problem of any kind or traffic congestion on the internet or any website. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the competition database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrants release the Promoter from, any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of participation of the entrant in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally.
14. Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrants release the Promoter from, any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property if, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control (e.g. due to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures etc), this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are corrupted or affected. Further, in such circumstances, the Promoter may modify or suspend the promotion and/or invalidate any entries of any individuals in any way involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion or abusing the communication system upon which the promotion is being conducted.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to change the specifics of any prize at its sole discretion. If the Promoter substitutes a prize for any reason it will do so for a prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter reserves the right to change any conditions of the competition at any time.
16. Details from all entries will be collected and used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion). By entering this promotion, entrant’s consent to the use of their information as described.
17. In addition, acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that the Promoter may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, to the extent permitted by law.