T.H.E. Community Experience
In addition to looking after our guests, we also pride ourselves on helping look after the community. Heritage Hotel Management is committed to fund raising for children’s charities, which focus on the critically ill or families with a child who has a life threatening disease.
Our proud achievements include fundraising for:
- Starship Hospital
- Ronald McDonald House
- Make-A-Wish Foundation™
- Special Children’s Christmas Party
- St John
Additionally, we also support Variety – The Children’s Charity and Storylines Children’s Literature Festival.
When refurbishing our hotels, we donate furniture and furnishings to the City Mission, HEET (Huntly Energy Efficiency Trust), Woman’s Refuge and Salvation Army.
We partner with schools and tertiary education providers to promote hospitality as a career for young people and provide work experience through internships.
From participating in "Keep NZ Beautiful" clean up, organising meals on wheels to growing potatoes, we strive to make a difference to our community.
The Heritage Hotel Group supports sponsorships that are consistent with our business and marketing objectives. Heritage Hotels considers sponsorship of local and national events or organisations which:
- Encompass good for the community (e.g. tree planting)
- Increase awareness of an individual Heritage Hotel or the Heritage Hotel Group
- Provide creative ideas for the implementation of the sponsorship
- Endorse our product and services to a wider audience
- Deliver cross promotion opportunities with other sponsors.
To submit a sponsorship request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.