Heritage Hanmer Springs

It has been announced that regrettably Heritage Hanmer Springs is to close permanently.

A decision has been made that the Hanmer Lodge, trading under the Heritage Hanmer Springs brand will not reopen post the Covid-19 lockdown. The hotel will cease operation effective from Monday May 4th 2020.

If you have a current reservation, please email us at res.heritagezhp@heritagehotels.co.nz with your reservation details and we will respond directly to you.

If you have a current voucher for Heritage Hanmer Springs please click here and enter all requested information and we will contact you directly.